Apr 4, 2007

just kinda here today

boy, one short run of posting and i fall right off the wagon...thank god this is really all about my whims here, can blog or not, all up to me
tonight, i feel like blogging
i'm glum, a friend at work is about to go through the worst pain i could imagine. her daughter has a brain tumor, the docs told them this week that she has about 2 months. seeing the sheer agony on her face made me ache to hold my darling boy. i'm in his room right now, just sitting with him as he falls asleep, i just keep looking at him, seeing his big blue eyes, that charming and adorable face. i don't know how i could face not being able to sit in his room as he drifts off to sleep at night. i feel so bad for my friend, her future is so full of pain and sadness. and i just don't know what to do to help her through this.

No comments: